Wednesday 19 September 2012

Instagram post #1

My first Instagram post!


Every time I see one of these post I want to do my own! I started instagram about 8 months ago because I'm constantly taking silly photos on my iPhone I thought it was perfect for me! So heres my first instagram posts.

First Row:
A cow shaped scrubbing brush from Matalan (uni essential) My new Sony Vaio ultrabook to use at university A pretty red flower ♥ A collage of our center parcs lodge that I'm staying in at new year.

Second Row: An email from the Radisson Blu in manchester ahead of my weekend away with my boyfriend ♥ A collage of my university I will be attending in September (yes i like collages) ♥ A cute table decoration I made ♥ Another collage of our room at the Radisson, such an amazing view!

Third Row: A 30ml bottle of Chanel Chance en tendre, my favourite perfume at the moment ♥ A silly picture of a cat ♥ a few presents from my parents for getting my A level results ♥ My favourite, pink champagne!

Forth Row: Raspberry sourz and lemonade ♥ Our bali bed that we rented on holiday this summer at the Sensatori tenerife (aka the most amazing hotel in the world) ♥ A collage of a day trip to Edinburgh to see my friend perform in the Edinburgh fringe, we walked all around the shops, went to TGI fridays and then watched the performance at the Jury's Inn hotel ♥ On a recent night out my friends bought a "devils brew" cocktail from a local cocktail bar, its basically every spirit in the bar all in one drink, the smell made me feel drunk!

Do you have instagram?

Thanks for reading, Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment