Tuesday 18 September 2012

Whats in my bag? tag

"What's in my bag?" tag.

 
I've always wanted to do one of these posts. I've only really seen these done on YouTube, however I don't have a YouTube and I'm stuck for things to write on my brand new blog so here we go the, "Whats in my bag tag".
 
Firstly, the bag. This was a big purchase that I made this summer while in Edinburgh, specifically the Mulberry shop. I've wanted a mulberry handbag for agessssss, since I started watching programmes like Made in Chelsea and surfing the Selfridges website I've had a lust for a designer handbag in my life. This summer was my 18th birthday, so I was very lucky to receive some money from my family, friends and boyfriend. I collected all my money together and aimed (it was never going to happen) to keep it in my bank, saved away for starting university, but I saw this online and was surprised at the price (for a mulberry) and was also taken by the cute little zip pouch that came inside. Then it came to seeing it in the flesh, it was so pretty and the leather is just so soft. It's also a tote designer so rather flimsy (which may put some people off) but I wanted something that was really lightweight so it seemed perfect for me, so i caved and spent £325 on one handbag... yes I will regret this one day. So here is the bag.. It may not look like much but its my little mulberry bag and I love it, no one I know has it and its just so cute, its not easy to see on the picture sorry but the handles are little plaits (aww).


The Mulberry Dorset Nappa Tote in Black.
So, back to the tag!
I emptied my bag out and took a picture of everything that was inside.



Top Left
Very glamorous Extra chewing gum in spearmint and 15p (oooh moneybags).
Top Right
Various cards, these are kept in my purse (below) but I thought they were interesting enough to have a separate photo. There's my bank card, gym card, various store cards, blockbuster card, student discount card, Debenhams staff discount card (with a hideous picture), topshop voucher and a cute little picture I keep in my purse of me and my boyfriend in the pool on our first holiday (cheeeeesey).
Bottom Left
My passport, as I am now 18 but haven't learnt to drive and can't part with £50 so don't have a provisional license to use as ID (very annoying). A cath kidston 10% off card, MacDonald's vouchers and 25% off voucher for New Look.
Bottom Right
Various lip products, I only seem to carry lip products in my handbag! MAC lipstick glaze in "HUE", NARS lipgloss in turkish delight (not a massive fan), Vaseline rosy lips, a nice change from the original vaseline and the body shops limited edition cranberry lipbalm, I don't really wear this just had to buy it because it smells devine!

 
Top
My beautiful Micheal Kors purse, I believe this is the "Jet Set zip around" in Vanilla. My dad bought this while he was in America but they gave it to me as part of my 18th Birthday present as it was quiet expensive. I was a bit worried at first having a white purse, as I thought it would get dirty straight away however it seems to have stayed white!
Bottom Left
These need to be taken out of my handbag really, as winter is on its way, however these are a Ray Ban's lookalike from Primark for all of £2, I find aviators suit my face shape so I bought this pair in gold/brown and silver/grey and they've come in very handy on holiday and the few hot days we got in the UK! I bought a similar pair from Topshop last year for £14 but they started to loosen and were basically rubbish quality compared to these which are half the price!
Bottom Right
Surprisingly I only had 1 receipt in my bag/purse, this is from a Tesco trip me and my boyfriend made to get some lunch, quiet a healthy lunch too!

Whats in your bag?

Thanks for reading, Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment